Up to 61% Off an Authentic Lebanese Lunch or Dinner Banquet Including Dessert and Free BYO
Savour the unique taste of the Middle East with a sensational six-dish spread at Hello Dolly Lebanese, located in the beautiful tree-lined suburb of St Peters. Enjoy an array of traditional Lebanese fare including mixed dips, grilled lamb kafta, stuffed vine leaves and more. Plus, BYO is included so you can bring along a bottle of your favourite drop!
$35 Six -course banquet for two people (total value up to $90)
$69 Six -course banquet for four people (total value up to $180)
Available hours: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am-2:00pm, 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Platter of homemade dips and salad, including hummus, tabouli and fresh pita bread
- Lebanese platter with falafel, grilled lamb kafta and stuffed vine leaves
- Chicken white salsa dish, cooked with pasta, cream, peas, corn, mushroom and topped with melted cheese
- Seikh el Neshi with eggplant, mincemeat, herbs and spices, cooked in a spicy tomato salsa
- Baked vegetarian dish of makloubi (eggplant, cauliflower and chickpeas served with our famous Mediterranean spices) and loubie bi zayt (green beans and potatoes cooked with garlic, tomato, herbs and spices) served with Lebanese bread
- Baklava to share
- Free BYO
Hailing from the Shouf Mountains in the heart of Lebanon, the proud owners of Hello Dolly Lebanese lovingly deliver the very best Middle Eastern cuisine to the suburb of St Peters in Adelaide. In fact, they've been feeding locals for over 40 years. And you won't find any processed ingredients, preservatives or added colour in these dishes!