Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II Speedlite for Canon Cameras from TobyDeals Australia
Yongnuo YN600EX-RT II Overview
Fully compatible with Canon's 2.4 GHz radio flash trigger system and E-TTL / E-TTL II metering, the Speedlite YN600EX-RT II from Yongnuo is a useful accessory for your Canon camera. It features a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm as well as an impressive zoom range of 20-200mm, along with a wide-angle panel for 14mm coverage on full-frame cameras. Bounce lighting is also possible with tilt from -7 to 90° and rotation left and right 180°.
Along with radio transmission and reception for wireless triggering, the wireless TTL master and slave functionality of this flash also extends to standard optical pulse triggering, where the YN600EX-RT II is compatible with both Nikon and Canon flash systems. It has a recycle time of about three seconds and high-speed 1st and 2nd curtain synchronization settings. And, it has a multi flash stroboscopic mode for multiple flashes during a single exposure. It runs on four AA batteries and comes with a case and mini stand.
- PC sync port for wired off-camera firing
- Wireless radio system works with up to 15 channels in 5 groups
- Optical transmission has access to 4 channels and 3 groups
- Built-in pull-out bounce card for reflecting light forward when the flash is tilted upwards
- Manual power settings from 1/1 to 1/128 with 29 total levels
- Stroboscopic mode of 1-100 Hz for 1-100 flashes
- Power saving mode and overheat protection
- Automatic setting saving remembers your last settings
- USB firmware updates
This is a deal provided by Toby Deals.